luni, 9 iulie 2012

Outfit of the Day: Sweet Details






EN:

I went out on Saturday night and this is what I chose to wear. I love the dress details, the stars and bow on the shoulder, they make it so sweet and feminine. I matched it with a simple elegant clutch, the perfect summer sandals (both elegant and fit for long walks, when there’s no point in torturing your legs with heels) and a simple loop and I was ready! I hope you like it!
Dress: Glow; Clutch, Sandals: Debenhams; Necklace: Promod; Watch: DKNY

RO:

Am iesit sambata seara si aceasta este tinuta pe care am ales sa o port. Ador detaliile rochiei, modelul cu stelute si funda de pe umar ii confera un aer dulce si feminin. Am asortat-o cu un clutch simplu si elegant, sandalele perfecte de vara (deopotriva elegante si potrivite pentru plimbari lungi, cand nu are rost sa ne torturam picioarele purtand tocuri) si un coc simplu si gata! Sper sa va placa!
Rochie: Glow; Clutch, Sandale: Debenhams; Colier: Promod; Ceas: DKNY

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

2 comentarii: