miercuri, 22 august 2012

Outfit of the Day: Cherry Print

EN:
I prepared a more joyful outfit for you today: something I wore on Saturday night when we went out to have pizza (best pizza in town, but more on that in a future post). I love this cherry print tank top, I think it looks adorable. I chose to wear it in a white& red combination (I couldn't have skipped the red lipstick).  So if you are fond of all things cherry, cherry prints included, this outfit is for you!

Wearing: Top: New Yorker; Skirt: Glow; Sandals: Peacocks; Bag: Mango; Necklace: Pull& Bear; Bracelet: Stradivarius; Earrings: Accessorize.

RO:
            Am pregatit o tinuta mai vesela pentru astazi: o combinatie pe care am purtat-o sambata seara, cand am iesit la o pizza (cea mai buna din oras, subiect pe care urmeaza sa-l dezvolt intr-o viitoare postare). Ador modelul cu cirese al acestui maiou, mi se pare ca arata foarte dragut. Am ales sa-l port ca parte a unei tinute alb-rosu (din care rujul rosu nu putea lipsi). Asa ca, daca sunteti fani cirese, inclusiv print-uri cu cirese, acest outfit va este dedicat!

Top: New Yorker; Fusta: Glow; Sandale: Peacocks; Geanta: Mango; Colier: Pull& Bear; Bratara: Stradivarius; Cercei: Accessorize.

 Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin.

2 comentarii: