miercuri, 8 august 2012

Outfit of the Day: Floral Skirt

EN:

Floral prints are definitely in this season. For this look, I decided to match the floral skirt with  a plain top, to keep the outfit simple, but I also added a bag and pair of sandals that really stand out, to spice up the final result. Hope you like it!
Wearing: Skirt: Bershka; Top: Kiabi; Sandals: Promod; Bag: Accessorize

RO:
Printurile florale sunt cu siguranta in trend in acest sezon. Pentru aceasta tinuta, am decis sa asortez fusta cu model floral cu un top simplu, pentru a nu incarca excesiv, insa am optat pentru o geanta si o pereche de sandale care ies in evidenta, pentru a condimenta rezultatul final. Sper sa va placa!
Fusta: Bershka; Top: Kiabi; Sandale: Promod; Geanta: Accessorize




 Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

2 comentarii:

  1. What a nice blog!I have never visited it before, but its great!!!!
    You are so stylish. I became your new follower,if you can follow me back I will appreciate this too much.
    Kisses
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thank you, Lidiya!I appreciate it. I will check out your blog.

    RăspundețiȘtergere