joi, 9 august 2012

Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Sample Set



EN:

I took advantage of the free shipping offer for Paula's Choice sample set orders and ordered the Skin Balancing Sample Set, because I found its content to be more appealing than the Skin Recovery Sample Set and the Resist Anti-Aging Sample Set (also available on the website). The price is only 3 euros and you can still place your order here. I started testing my set and so far all I can tell you is that the products are amazing! I like testing samples, because that way I can try many products in a budget-friendly manner, then chose my favorites and order them in full-size version.

RO:

Am profitat de oferta free shipping pentru seturile de mostre Paula's Choice si am comandat Skin Balancing Sample Set, deoarece continutul mi s-a parut mai atractiv decat cel al seturilor Skin Recovery Sample Set si Resist Anti-Aging Sample Set (de asemenea disponibile pe site). Pretul este de doar 3 euro si inca puteti comanda aici. Am inceput sa testez setul meu si tot ce va pot spune este ca produsele sunt extraordinare! Imi place sa testez mostre, deoarece, in acest fel pot incerca multe produse intr-o maniera budget-friendly, pentru ca apoi sa imi aleg favoritele si sa le comand in varianta full-size.

 Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu