duminică, 2 septembrie 2012

Outfit of the Day: Late Summer

EN:

This week-end I took advantage of the good weather and spent some time on the beach. I even took a swim, which will most probably be my last one this year, since the water got much colder lately. This is something I wore yesterday evening. The time of skirts, shorts and tank tops is almost gone, so I thought I should say a proper 'good bye'.
Have a great week! I am already wishing for Friday to come faster.

Wearing: Skirt: Stradivarius; Top: New Yorker; Sandals: Promod; Accessories: Accesorize

RO:

In acest week-end  am profitat de vremea frumoasa si am mers la plaja. Chiar am inotat, cel mai probabil pentru ultima oara anul acesta, deoarece apa marii s-a racit semnificativ in ultima vreme. Am purtat aceasta tinuta aseara. Vremea fustelor, a pantalonilor scurti si a maiourilor este aproape apusa, asa ca m-am gandit sa-mi iau "la revedere" cum se cuvine.
Fusta: Stradivarius; Top: New Yorker; Sandals: Promod; Accesorii: Accesorize

Sa aveti o saptamana minunata! Eu deja imi doresc sa vina ziua de vineri mai rapid.
Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin.

6 comentarii: