marți, 11 decembrie 2012

Peplum Dress



EN:
I had been long searching for the perfect peplum dress and finally was able to find it. I’ve worn it a couple of times since then, but never had the opportunity to capture it in pictures. So here it is, in an elegant combination, suitable for a night out or a party, since their season just started. Let me know what you think of it.
Dress: Local store; Boots: Leonardo; Coat: Debenhams; Clutch: Accessorize
RO:
            Eram in cautarea rochiei cu peplum perfecte si, in final, am reusit sa o gasesc. Am purtat-o de vreo doua ori de atunci, insa nu am avut niciodata ocazia sa o surprind in fotografii. Iat-o, deci, intr-o combinatie eleganta, potrivita unei seri in oras sau unei petreceri, mai ales ca a inceput sezonul acestora. Va place?
Rochie: magazin local; Botine: Leonardo; Palton: Debenhams; Clutch: Accessorize



Nu uitati sa va inscrieti la Giveaway-ul Refashion.ro
 Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin.


10 comentarii:

  1. foarte eleganta! imi place totul,botine,rochita,dresuri.pup,pup

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I believe this is the first time I've been on "MayDay." From the United States, I'd like to thank you for commenting in my own blog(s). I've Followed both through Google and Facebook.

    This peplum dress is very nice on you. The tights and the booties are very nice compliments to the dress as well as with the coat. You show beautiful style here with this outfit.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, John! Very nice of you! I appreciate it.

      Ștergere
  3. Am si eu un dress cu trandafiri posibil identic :)
    Iti sta minunat cu rochia! :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Mie imi place tot ce e peplum :)

    Arati superb, imi plac foarte mult si incaltzarile

    Te pupic,

    Nico

    www.nicoleta.me

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Si eu sunt fana peplum. Urmeaza sa mai adaug piese in colectie. Multumesc! Te pup! :X

      Ștergere