joi, 27 decembrie 2012

Ready to Party



EN:
Have you prepared your party outfits for New Year’s night? If not, I’m sure you’re at least thinking about it. I wore this outfit last week for a night out and, even though it was freezing cold, forced the weather a little bit to take these photos without my coat on. Wearing red and/ or green around Christmas time is such a widespread cliché that I could not be an exception. I think they really help create a festive look and remind us of the holiday spirit.
         Dress: Glow; Sweater: Stradivarius; Boots: New Look;
RO:
V-ati pregatit tinutele pentru noaptea dintre ani? Daca nu, sunt sigura ca macar va ganditi la ce veti purta. Am purtat aceasta tinuta saptamana trecuta si, desi era extrem de frig, am fortat putin vremea de afara pentru a face fotografii fara palton. A purta rosu si/sau verde in preajma Craciunului a devenit un cliseu atat de raspandit incat eu nu am putut face exceptie. Chiar mi se pare ca ajuta la crearea unui look festiv si ne reamintesc de spiritul Sarbatorilor.

Rochie: Glow; Pulover: Stradivarius; Botine: New Look

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin.

28 de comentarii:

  1. hey, i didnt know your blog but i've been some posts and i really love those purposes! i invite you to see mine one and i hope you like it and follow me, i will also do it then we can keep in touch and see our new posts! have a really really nice 2013!

    best wishes from www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Hola, Sergio! Gracias por tu comentario! Me encanta tu blog! Te sigo.

      Ștergere
  2. great outfit dear, love your dress ;)
    btw thank you for your visit and lovely comment, I'm following you now and also liked your fb page (as Elzana Pjevic)
    hope you'll follow back
    have a nice holidays
    kisses

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. lovely dress!
    xx
    http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. The teal dress and the mid-calf boots are very nice together. I'm not sure which coat I like more. Great style nonetheless.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. This NYE I'll be hosting a party in my house and it'll be a casual BBQ with some close friends, so I think I put on a comfy sweater over a pair of jeans and boots! Looking fab, by the way!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog!
    Kisses and hugs from :
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. That sounds like fun! I'm planning on spending New Year's in a club this year, so you'll definitely see an outfit post after the event. Stay in touch, thanks for passing by! :*

      Ștergere
  6. I love the colour of your dress! You look so nice :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Botinele sunt divine!! Iar tu esti o scumpa :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Hi!! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog.Now I am following you and I hope you follow me back and keep in contact from this moment.
    You´ve got a lovely blog and I like your style.Beautiful look today.Kisses:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, Pilar! I will follow you back! Stay in touch! Kisses!

      Ștergere
  9. Love your outfit, especially the boots! Beautiful!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Gorgeous party look <3 ! of course I'd love to follow each other , following You now and waiting for You :)

    Happy New Year Dear !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, my dear! Happy New year to you too! Kisses!

      Ștergere
  11. Very nice outfit! Of course, following you :)!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Lovely dress!!! The color looks so festive - ideal for NYE party ;-)
    L. - xx
    etiene-et-eugene.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Great party look! That dress is gorgeous! :) x

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. love your dress...great color..
    www.theprincessgown.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. hey girl great look1 thanks for yr visit...sure we can follow..followe du on google plus...do come back and maybe also GFC?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. i like your dress! thanks for visiting my blog.
    I would love to follow each other :) follow me first, then i'll give back the favor :)

    Happy New Year!

    xx, Lalaine
    lalainephotos.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere