duminică, 23 decembrie 2012

Winterlicious Tag



      I received this tag from Andreea, whom I would like to thank. 
            Favourite winter nail polish?
I have three favourite nail polishes, all from Farmasi:

      Favourite winter lip product?
My beloved Carmex and this year’s discovery, Sweet lemon lip butter from The Body Shop.

       Most worn winter clothing piece?
It would have to be my coat from Debenhams. It helps me stay warm and look elegant at the same time. 

      Most worn winter accessory?
This set with Swarovski elements from E-cadou.com.

    Favourite winter scent candle
Vanilla.
    Favourite winter beverage
Hot tea with honey and lemon. 
 All time favourite Christmas/ holiday movie?
Home Alone 1. I’ve seen it a thousand times and still enjoy watching it.

        All time favourite Christmas/ holiday song?

       Favourite holiday food /treat?
Home made pastries.
      What is your favorite Christmas decoration this year?
I have two: Christmas door crowns and lights.
      What are your plans for the holidays this year?
I haven’t planned anything yet for New Year’s Eve, but Christmas is traditionally a family celebration at my house.
I tag everyone in my list that hasn’t done this tag already, but wants to. Have a great Sunday and enjoy the holiday preparations!
 Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin.

23 de comentarii:

  1. setul de bijuterii este foarte frumos :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Beautiful post!!! thank you so much for your comment!
    I love to follow each other. I follow you with GFC and I added you by G+ now! I'm very happy if you do the same.
    I wish you a Merry Christmas!!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Gracias, Marcela!Yo tambien te estoy siguiendo. Feliz Navidad! Besos desde Romania! ;)

      Ștergere
  3. Ofcourse we can follow each other :) :* I follow you :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Arata bine ojele Farmasi! Cea albastra mi-a atras atentia instant, sunt curioasa cum arata pe unghii. Cred ca sunt noi, parca nu le-am mai vazut...ce numere sunt?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Cred ca 51, 72 si 78, daca se vede bine pe sticlute. Probabil ca sunt noi, eu le-am luat la finalul toamnei. Te pup!

      Ștergere
  5. I love Carmex too! My Favourite Xmas decoration are the homemade ones!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Of course we can follow each other.
    I am now following you via GFC.

    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I have some home made decorations also. I'll take some pictures and post part of them tomorrow. Thank you for following me! :*

      Ștergere
    2. Sorry not sure what happened....looks like it is working now!
      Would love to see some of those pics.

      Ștergere
    3. It's good now. I'll prepare a post for this week ;)

      Ștergere
  6. hey nice blog!
    like to follow each other?
    <3

    http://mytimeisnowdaria.blogspot.de/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Thank you for your comment hun!
    Sure we can follow each other :) Just followed you on gfc
    Please follow back xo

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Great post,I love the nailpolishes! :)
    Can we follow each other,I"m following you :)

    http://mypreciusmakeup.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you! I'll pay you a visit and return the favor! ;) :*

      Ștergere
  9. Cute! I love your blog(: We followed on GFC.

    http://urbanabold.blogspot.com/

    -Autumn

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Frmos blogul, ma bucur ca l-am descoperit!
    Ai un nou follower,te astept si.."la mine" te pup!

    RăspundețiȘtergere