vineri, 11 ianuarie 2013

Animal Print Skirt



EN:
This is what I call the perfect outfit for a busy day when you have to run to different places straight after work and don’t have time to change in between: elegant, yet comfortable, decent, yet colorful and out-of-the-ordinary, due to the animal print pattern.
Skirt: Atmosphere; Sweater: Mango; Boots: H&M; Bag: Accessorize
RO:
            Acesta este un exemplu de ceea ce numesc eu tinuta perfecta pentru o zi plina, in care trebuie sa alergi in diferite locuri direct de la serviciu si nu ai timpul necesar pentru a te schimba: eleganta, dar confortabila, decenta, insa colorata si cu o nota aparte data de modelul animal print.
            Fusta: Atmosphere; Pulover: Mango; Cizme: H&M; Geanta: Accessorize
Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin.

26 de comentarii:

  1. I'd say you're put together nicely with this skirt and those boots. Since these are chocolate brown boots and tights, I would also say you have candy sweet style as a whole. Nice outfit! :)

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, John, very nice of you, I'm glad you like it! ;)

      Ștergere
  2. Lovely, dear! Amazing purse :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you! It's also extremely practical, therefore ideal for me! :)

      Ștergere
  3. nice skirt! :)

    I put my blog on Facebook Fan Page, hope that you will support me by pressing "like" button! :) I would be greatfull... :) B.

    https://www.facebook.com/giallotulipano7

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I will do it gladly. Thank you for stopping by, stay in touch! :*

      Ștergere
  4. thanks for your comment on my blog.just followed you.follow back and keep in touch :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Sure I will! Thank you, stay in touch! Kisses!

      Ștergere
  5. Imi place stilul tau, imi place cum ti-ai subliniat ochii!
    Eu as mai fi pus ceva la gat, te pup! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Ar fi mers ceva, da, dar stii cum e dimineata inainte de munca, uneori nu mai ai timp sa alegi accesoriile asa cum ai face-o pentru o iesire in oras. Ma revansez la urmatoarele tinute. ;)

      Ștergere
  6. Imprimeul fustei este superb! Te pup

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc! Am dezvoltat o pasiune pentru animal print in ultima vreme. Te pup!

      Ștergere
  7. A touch of animal print is always good.. lovely, sweetie!

    Kisses and Hugs from :
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. True! It can really spice up an outfit. Kisses!

      Ștergere
  8. Love the skirt!! So pretty!!

    http://byaida.wordpress.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Hello dear! Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog, you have such a lovely style and I adore that skirt! Very classy. I'm following your blog now! Follow me back?

    XOXO

    EK

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Hey there, Elizabeth! I just did. Thank you for stopping by! Kisses!

      Ștergere
  10. This is a great outfit for after work. I love the leopard skirt. /Madison

    RăspundețiȘtergere