luni, 28 ianuarie 2013

Firmoo Glasses


EN:
I started wearing glasses a few years ago, especially when using the computer, to protect my eyes and relieve headaches. This explains my excitement towards the opportunity to test one pair of Firmoo glasses. I had read many positive reviews about their glasses on other blogs and not only, so I became very curious. Firmoo.com is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. Their website offers a variety of shapes, sizes and models, which should make it pretty easy for anyone to make their choice. Moreover, the availability of a Virtual Try-On feature is aimed to make your choice even easier, by enabling you to upload your picture and virtually try your favorite pieces on!
I was quite impressed by the good timing, since my order arrived in about a week. Along with my glasses, I received two cases, a hard one and a lighter, draw string one, suitable for traveling, a cloth to clean them and a special tool with screws, in case they would need fixing in the future. The tool is very practical, as it is shaped as a keychain, so it can go with me anywhere. The shape of the glasses suits me perfectly, the lenses are good quality and the prescription is just perfect. I went for black frames because I already owned a pair in a lighter color and this option seemed more interesting. You can find them here. Not to mention that they have computer protection. What more could I ask for?
If you are interested in purchasing a pair of Firmoo glasses, prescription or not, you should know that they have a First Free Pair Program. You can order any pair of vision glasses or non-prescription, ‘fashion’ glasses and receive them for free. All you have to do is pay for the shipping. Lately, glasses have turned more into a fashion accessory, a great option of upgrading your looks, so you should at least consider getting some non-prescription trendy frames. Let me know if you take advantage of the program, as I would love to see the pair you chose!
RO:
            Am inceput sa port ochelari acum cativa ani, mai ales in fata calculatorului, pentru a-mi proteja ochii si a usura durerile de cap cauzate de prea mult computer. Am fost, deci, extrem de bucuroasa de oportunitatea de a incerca o pereche de ochelari marca Firmoo. Citisem numeroase review-uri pozitive la adresa lor pe alte bloguri si nu numai, lucru ce mi-a starnit curiozitatea. Firmoo.com este cel mai popular magazin online de ochelari din lume. Site-ul Firmoo ofera o varietate de forme, marimi si modele, asa ca orice persoana interesata ar trebui sa gaseasca ceva pe gustul sau. Mai mult, optiunea Virtual Try-On existenta pe site permite incarcarea propriei fotografii si probarea virtuala a ochelarilor preferati, usurand si mai mult alegerea.
            Ma declar impresionata de rapiditatea livrarii comenzii- aproximativ o saptamana. Impreuna cu ochelarii, am primit un etui elegant, un saculet, perfect pentru calatorii, o surubelnita extrem de practica, sub forma de breloc si cateva suruburi speciale pentru ochelari, in caz ca vor necesita ajustari mai tarziu. Forma ochelarilor mi se potriveste perfect, este exact cum mi-am imaginat-o. Am ales rame negre pentru ca detineam deja o pereche cu rame deschise la culoare si aceasta varianta mi s-a parut mai interesanta. Gasiti ochelari alesi de mine aici.Lentilele sunt de buna calitate, antireflex, iar dioptriile se potrivesc perfect. Ce altceva mi-as mai putea dori?
            Daca va surade idea achizitiei unei perechi de ochelari marca Firmoo, trebuie sa stiti ca puteti beneficia de programul lor First Free Pair- prima pereche gratuita, pentru clientii noi. Puteti comanda orice pereche de ochelari, cu dioptrii sau fara, “fashion”, urmand a ii primi absolut gratuit. Tot ce trebuie sa faceti este sa achitati transportul. In ultima perioada, ochelarii s-au transformat intr-un accesoriu de moda, o alternativa pentru condimentarea tinutelor, asa ca, indiferent daca aveti sau nu probleme de vedere, ar trebui sa luati in considerare achizitionarea catorva rame in trend, fie ele si fara dioptrii. Sa-mi spuneti daca va inscrieti in program, as fi curioasa sa vad ce v-ati ales.
   Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin.


35 de comentarii:

  1. thank you for your commentar! <3
    you have a very nice blog too! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. You look great with them! :) Nice hair

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Foarte frumoasi ochelarii si iti vin de minune! pupici :*
    SandraB.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Iti sta super cu ei!
    Ce draguta e geanta! Pupici

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Iti sta tare bine cu ei! :)
    Nu pot sa nu observ ce frumos iti sta parul! <3
    Pupici

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. I wear glasses (or lenses) on a daily basis and for my asian face and nose, it is hard to find a perfect frame that would not slide down my nose or too close to my eyes that my lashes brush the lenses! Anyway, I found something almost perfect for me :)

    Greetings from Dubai!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
    New post is out, check it out!
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Grad to hear that.:) I would love to see them on your blog. Kisses from Romania! :X

      Ștergere
  7. Incaltarile sunt subliiime :X
    http://shoeper-women.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Ok, now i am following you.
    http://tieshafashion.blogspot.com.es/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. I think you look great in the glasses :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. thanks for your comment in my blog!!

    I follow you now!!

    I wait for you on my blog!!

    Kisses

    www.misscherrybyschere.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Following you now on bloglovin and GFC, hope you can follow back =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Perfect outfit! love the sneakers, i didn't know about the firmoo program, i'll try it!

    Following you now sweety!

    xx
    http://www.xcherrylipstick.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you! Great to hear that, let me know what pair you picked.Stay in touch! :*

      Ștergere
  13. Hello! I came across your wonderful blog and I'm your newest follower! :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Let me know!

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment. Sure I will! :)

      Ștergere
  14. loving your outfit and the glasses only enhance it.

    thanks for stopping by my blog and suggesting we follow each other! i just followed on bloglovin (11)!
    www.insparisian.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. imi place forma aleasa, te prinde foarte bine!
    pupici

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. incaltaminteaa<3
    e dragoste la prima vedere!!!
    putem sa ne urmarim reciproc
    anapinzaru.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Looks good on you <3 I wear glasses at night for driving and my sunglasses are prescription, I can’t see far away at all. I couldn’t live without prescription sunglasses :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere