luni, 7 ianuarie 2013

Get in Style with Coco Fashion!



Coco Fashion is an online store selling Asian- mainly Korean fashion branded women clothing, to include bags and shoes. I recently stumbled upon their website and was rapidly conquered by their collection, to include numerous pieces of different styles and trends. On top of everything, the prices are great and you can get really good deals! My personal favourite section is the one for dresses. I noticed a preference for the retro glam touches, expressed through frills, waist belts, deep V-necks, shoulder bows and statement collars. The variety of textures, shapes and fabrics will definitely appeal to your tastes. You can find just about everything, from chiffon and lace to cotton and wool. 
Of course, during the cold season dresses can only be worn in combination with an elegant coat, so my next step was to move to the coats section. I made a selection of my favourite pieces, to help you stay warm and stylish at the same time: elegant, classic, cute, girlie, retro or stand up, make your choice!

No outfit would be complete without the perfect bag. Well, you’ve come to the right place, because Coco Fashion will provide you with a wide variety of designs and patterns to choose from, mixing the most wanted features in a bag: great looks but extremely practical.

How about we spice everything up with a pair of shoes/boots, so that our outfit will be complete? My favorites are these black knee length high heeled boots with fringes.
Which ones are your favourites? Good luck shopping, because I am sure you’ll find you have a lot of wonderful items to choose from!

 Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin.

7 comentarii:

  1. Classic and elegant! I like this brand. I specially loved the bags.Kisses:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Indeed they are, Pilar! I love every single piece I posted and they seem to be great quality, too! Kisses!

      Ștergere
  2. tinute elegante,rafinate .Cine nu doreste o asemenea tinuta?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Eu-s fixata pe paltoane momentan, chiar ieri am primit 2, tot de pe un site de genul acesta au fost luate. Si ies foarte ieftin, fata de cat sunt in magazine.
    Acum studiez rochitele, vreau sa strang cat mai multe sa am ce sa port la vara, n-am niciun cu care sa ies la o plimbare. :)
    Sa ne arati si tu daca iti iei ceva :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere