marți, 26 februarie 2013

Look Your Best with Efoxcity!



Efoxcity is an online fashion clothing Chinese wholesaler whose website I came across recently. They sell just about anything, from women and men’s clothing, wedding apparel, different occasion dresses to jewelry.  If you’re planning your wedding, you can choose from a vast array of wedding dresses: garden, luxury, beach, mini, maternity, reception or even plus size, all at affordable prices. Wedding  guests and bridesmaids have their own dedicated section, too. I spotted some absolutely stunning, sophisticated models, floor length or even sweep train. For instance, what do you think of these beauties?

Moving on to the women’s clothing section, my attention was captured by some lovely women blouses and fashion dresses:
I also spotted some lovely and cheap jeans jackets and especially two very special models which I have not yet seen in stores, one very feminine, the other, rock-chic, mixing denim and faux leather:
You can also find coats, outer wears as well as under covers, evening or wedding gowns. The best part is that they ship internationally. Did you know about them? I’d love to know which of their products you like the most.
Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin.

47 de comentarii:

  1. great blog! and thank you also for the lovely comment on my blog <3 following you now via GFC and bloglovin :)

    www.yeyyyitscamille.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Stunning picks!
    Yeah I would love to let me know when you do!

    xoxo
    My Blog, Blonde but not least

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. This is a great source of inspiration, as I'm currently in the process of designing a fab dress for prom ^^. So ty for sharing!! :)

    xx
    Miuw @ CocoMiuw

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. So glad you liked the post! That sounds great, I'd love to see it once it's finished! Thank you for visiting! :X

      Ștergere
  4. I love that post! Thank you for visiting my blog, I'd love to follow each other. I'm following you now on lookbook, bloglovin, gfc and facebook, it's your turn ;)

    http://alexandra-sophisticated.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you for visiting! I will return the favor! Stay in touch! Kisses!:X

      Ștergere
  5. All very charming pieces. I'm sure any lady's beauty will really come alive with any of these fine fashions. The first two red dresses are really lovely to me.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Red always captures the attention, John! I love the two red ones also, I am currently in search of the perfect red evening dress. ;)

      Ștergere
  6. Like the choices you made! I also enjoyed your Night of the Oscars post, loved Charlize's Theron look
    I followed you! I'd be really happy if you followed back :)

    Thanks so so much xx

    MODEOGAMY

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Nice photo's!!
    I really like you're blog!
    Just follow and leave a comment.
    Can you follow me back?!

    kisses
    http://unlimitedme.blogspot.it

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, glad to hear that! Sure, I just did!;) Stay in touch! :*

      Ștergere
  8. Very nice things =)

    xx
    www.agendafashion.com.br

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Răspunsuri
    1. I like that one very much also! It's perfect for going out! Kisses!

      Ștergere
  10. The dresses are soooo pretty!!! I have to say, I love the purple colour hahaha <3

    http://luceindia.blogspot.com
    Xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Me too, I love that hue! But the red ones are my favs! Got to love a perfect red dress! ;) :X

      Ștergere
  11. Thanks for your comment, dear. I've follow your blog, follow me back as you said :)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Thank you for comment. You're so pretty.
    I follow you now and I wait for you :)

    xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. You're too sweet, thank you so much!:) Of course I will! Kisses!:X

      Ștergere
  13. Thanks for your comment, nice blog =)

    Followed!

    xx

    http://unromanceconlamoda.blogspot.com/

    https://www.facebook.com/unromanceconlamoda

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. nice post
    do you want to follow each other?

    http://nanikratliff.blogspot.ru/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Thank you for your sweet comment in my blog, yes, I'd love to follow each other, just let me know when you follow me and I'll follow you right back :)

    Kisses dear!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

  16. Hi!
    Thanks for visiying my blog!
    I am following you now..please follow me too

    http://nanikratliff.blogspot.ru/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Wowww.....beautiful clothes! I didn't know this site, thanks for sharing! Love your selection! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, my dear! I really appreciate your words! Sure I would like to follow each other. I'll pay you a visit. Stay in touch! :*

      Ștergere
  18. I wrote a post about them too, I think this online store is rather great!
    PS Thanks for a comment at my blog!
    I'm your newest follower Please follow back dear ;)
    Have an awesome day!!!

    Nati
    4-trendy.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. Thank you for following, I'll follow you back for sure! Yes, their dresses look really glamorous and they sell lots of fashionable items! Kisses!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. WOW
    what a great selection of girly blouses :)
    nice picks !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. Thank you, I'm glad you like them! :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere