luni, 25 februarie 2013

Oscars 2013-My Absolute Favourite



EN:
The one and only Charlize Theron. She looked absolutely stunning in this Christian Dior Couture creation. And only someone as beautiful could look that perfect with such a short haircut. There’s something very refined and elegant, almost royal about her and she always shines on the red carpet. I also liked her dancing moment with Channing Tatum, you can really tell she’s a former ballerina. Did you like it?
RO:
            Favorita mea la Oscaruri anul acesta a fost, de departe, Charlize Theron. A fost o aparitie superba, purtand o creatie Christian Dior Couture. Doar cineva cu trasaturi atat de frumoase poate arata perfect cu o tunsoare atat de scurta.  Prezenta ei are ceva extrem de rafinat si elegant, aproape regal si mereu reuseste sa straluceasca pe covorul rosu. Mi-a placut si dansul ei cu Channing Tatum, se vede ca a practicat balet. Voua v-a placut ?
Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin.

47 de comentarii:

  1. Ii sta minunat! <3 she's an inspiration! :)

    http://cappuccinoandstyle.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Chiar este extrem de rafinata si un exemplu de urmat! ;)

      Ștergere
  2. one of my favs too!
    kisses

    http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. She did look pretty spectacular!!!!:)


    Ps.thank you so much for your lovely comment and yes we would love to follow each other. Let us know when you do and we will follow you right back

    Xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I'm loving her short hair

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. And yes would love to follow each other, now following you. Will wait for yours :)

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. She looked just gorgeous <3 ! we've followed each other already :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. So true! Yes, we did! :) Kisses, thank you for passing by! :X

      Ștergere
  7. Followed back darling'!!! See you again soon!;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Asta a fost si tinuta mea preferata! Mi-ar placea sa ne urmarim reciproc asa, ca te astept inapoi pe blog!

    http://the--street.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Ma bucur sa aud asta, avem gusturi similare. :) Voi reveni cu siguranta! Te pup!

      Ștergere
  9. Charlize Theron looked gorgeous! She is impeccable, always!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I totally agree with you! She is my favourite actress! :)

      Ștergere
  10. I was hoping if you would like to follow each other on Google Friend Connect and other social sites.- Chic Out of Town

    http://chicoutoftown.blogspot.com/#

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Such a stylish girl!
    Follow you via GF
    hope to follow me back :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Beautiful blog - I completely agree with you - Charlize looks stunning.
    The dress fits her perfectly and complements her so well - loving her new hair cut!

    I'm following you now sweetie via bloglovin’ and GFC,
    Be sure to follow me back via bloglovin' and GFC!

    Thank you for your lovely comment :)

    Keep in touch;
    Speak soon,
    Have a great day
    Much Love,
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. She shaved her head for the part she played in Mad Max. Now it's growing back. This hair cut really suits her, it makes her look like a teenager! :)
      Thank you,I will!

      Ștergere
  13. Hi Sweety,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting, cool and it's evident your sense of style!!!...

    If you love mine too,I'd like to invite you to follow mine . I’d be very pleased.....Then I'll follow you back!!! ;)

    www.thechicetoile.com

    kisses,Francesca

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. charlize theron always look stunning! anyway im done following you, follow back?

    xoxo, Mich

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. She really does, she always looks great both on the red carpet and in day-to-day life. Thank you, of course I will! :*

      Ștergere
  15. I was hoping if you would like to follow each other on Google Friend Connect and other social sites.- Chic Out of Town

    http://chicoutoftown.blogspot.com/#sthash.EElDZLit.gfcXRmAf.dpbs

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. She looked beautiful :)

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. she is amazing,i love her,she is like a goddess!!thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your nice comment!i am your new follower on gfc,blogloving and facebook!would you like to follow me back and like my facebook page?
    http://shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.gr/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. She is flawless! (to me :) ) Thank you, sure I would! Kisses, stay in touch!

      Ștergere
  18. I love your blog! It's great :) Feel free to my blog :)) Maybe, you follow my blog ? ♥ (If you like it)
    http://maryannfashionn.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. Tinuta preferata, ea este o femeie admirabila :)
    :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. Răspunsuri
    1. E superba, era imposibil sa nu atraga toate privirile! Are o finete aparte si intotdeauna alege tinute inspirate. Te pup!

      Ștergere