miercuri, 13 martie 2013

Bright Pink



EN:
            First of all, I want to apologize for the lack of posts in English lately. I am taking part in the Spring Super Blog 2013 and the main requirement is to write several articles on established topics in Romanian. I will try to alternate these posts with my regular ones, though. Just a quick update for today: a simple, comfy outfit I wore on a cold evening last week, at the movies. I hope you like it!
Boots: Otter; Bag: Accessorize; Sweater-dress: H&M
RO:
Astazi, o postare rapida: o tinuta simpla si comoda pe care am purtat-o intr-o seara inca friguroasa de saptamana trecuta, la cinema. Sper sa va placa!
Cizme: Otter; Geanta: Accessorize; Pulover: H&M

 Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin.


23 de comentarii:

  1. Nice boots and a great showcase of bright pink. Charming outfit as a whole.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thanks John, I'm really glad you like it! :)

      Ștergere
  2. Perfect outfit on you, love the color! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, now following via GFC & Facebook. Follow back? :)

    XOXO
    Teresa
    http://www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I sure will, thank you for passing by, stay in touch! :*

      Ștergere
  3. Pink really suits you!!
    You look lovely!
    I'm following you :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. E foarte vesela tinuta..sper ca ai vazut o comedie romantica ceva...glumesc :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc! Am vazut A good day to die hard. :)

      Ștergere
  5. Thank you for the comment and yes I'd love to follow each other. Amazing look and blog! :)

    I'm follower #263 :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, I'll follow you right back! Kisses!

      Ștergere
  6. Hey sweetie! I am nominating you for a versatile blogger award!

    XoXo
    Teresa
    http://www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Awww! That's so sweet of you! Thank you, sweetie! :*

      Ștergere
  7. Love your blog to! I follow you.

    Kisses,
    candyanais.blogspot.fr

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Looking so cute! xox
    www.fashionearthyrainbows.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere