marți, 11 iunie 2013

Pink is My Favorite Crayon



‘Pink, it's my new obsession, yeah
Pink, it's not even a question
Pink, on the lips of your lover
'Cause pink is the love you discover’
 Pink, Aerosmith
Do you remember the song? Somehow this outfit reminded me of it. You’ve seen the heels previously on my wishlist here.
Top: H&M; Pants: New Yorker; Bag: Mango; Shoes: New Look; Necklace: Stradivarius
I took the pictures quickly, before running to see Fast& Furious 6, which, by the way, I loved! You should consider going if you haven’t done so already. 
How cool is this couple? I am thinking I should have included them in this post. Have a lovely week!
  Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin.

25 de comentarii:

  1. frumoasa tinuta, pantalonii au un imprimeu si o culoare incredibile!
    xo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. it looks so good!
    xx

    http://xamysdiary.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Ce-mi plac pantofii!
    Letty and Dom!♥♥♥
    Te pup

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. You wear pink so beautifully with this casual outfit. I'm not sure whether I like the top or the pumps more. You look wonderful here.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you, John, very nice of you, as always! :)

      Ștergere
  5. LOVE the pants!!

    Lory. xoxo

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Muy bonitos los pantalones!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Imi place tinuta! Adorabile pantofii ( vesnica mea obsesie :)) )!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. I love that heels! :) Do you want to follow each other dear? :)
    xoxo Nina,
    http://newayofashion.blogspot.cz/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Foarte draguti pantofii, imi ploac mult :X

    Pupici

    shoeper-women.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc, mi-i doream de ceva timp! :)Te pup!

      Ștergere
  10. Sunt superbi pantofii! :D
    Tinuta e draguta, iar frumoasa esti tu! :D
    Pupici

    RăspundețiȘtergere