luni, 18 noiembrie 2013

Red is for Passion



Lately it’s been a lot about dresses for me. Elegant or casual, relaxed or fitted, I love how versatile dresses can be. This bold, vivid red half sleeves princess dresswith a turndown collar, caught my eye the moment I saw it. I waited for its arrival for a while but it was totally worth it! I got it from Aupie.com, an online fashion store for women that sells just about anything you can think of. I actually spotted a few other lovely pieces and made a mental note about including them on my wish list for the upcoming holidays. I wore it with my beloved Mango pumps I bought on my trip to Madrid. I also realized I hadn’t taken any interior pictures in a while. Turns out I actually like the bright colors and cosy atmosphere conveyed by these pictures. Have a great week!
  Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin.

21 de comentarii:

  1. Foarte frumoasa atat rochita cat si pantofii! O seara frumosa! Te pup!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Foarte draguta rochia iar pantofii sunt superbi :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Passionately lovely. Great looking red dress with the sort of neon orange pumps (or they look neon orange to me).

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. It's because of the light. They are bright red. But thanks. :)

      Ștergere
  4. Arati foarte bine, te prinde culoarea!:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. salut draga mea, foarte dragutz blogul tau, imi place
    ps: in momentul de fata ruleaza un giveaway pe blog, poate esti interesata!!!
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc pentru vizita si invitatie, voi arunca o privire! Te mai astept!

      Ștergere
  6. Lovely, dear :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Alina mereu frumoase ... KISSES FRUMOASE

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Alina mereu frumoase ... KISSES FRUMOASE

    RăspundețiȘtergere