joi, 12 decembrie 2013

Holiday Movies

My favorite things to do during holidays are to cuddle up under the blankets, try different tea flavors, drink hot chocolate and, of course, watch a good selection of movies and cartoons. Here are some of the ones I could watch again and again each year, without ever getting bored (plus a bonus that I intend to see this year). Which ones are your favorites?
Home Alone (1,2,3) - My favorite one remains the first one, but numbers two and three are also very entertaining and full of Christmas spirit.
The Holiday - Two women troubled with guy-problems swap homes in each other's countries, where they each meet a local guy and fall in love. This movie is full of snow, Christmas decorations, holiday spirit, hot chocolate and even marshmallows. Definitely a must-see for the upcoming weeks!
Beauty and the Beast - Belle, whose father is imprisoned by the Beast, offers herself instead and discovers her captor to be an enchanted prince. My all-time favorite cartoon, watching it always somehow manages to get me relaxed.
Gone with The Wind - a personal favorite of mine, it reminds me of a special Christmas from my childhood, when I watched it with my mother. Plus, I love both Vivien Leigh and Clark Gable, I think they make a great couple on screen!
How the Grinch Stole Christmas - Remake of the classic cartoon in which a green creature attempts to steal Christmas. I’ll let you discover how things end up on your own.
Bridget Jones’s Diary - A funny, bubbly movie, about a British woman, determined to improve herself while she looks for love in a year in which she keeps a personal diary. And yes, there is some Christmas involved in the story.
Serendipity - Beautiful love story, about a couple reunited years after the night they first met, fell in love, and separated, convinced that one day they'd end up together.
The Miracle on 34th Street - When a nice old man who claims to be Santa Claus is institutionalized as insane, a young lawyer decides to defend him by arguing in court that he is, in fact, the real thing.

Love Actually - This one I must confess I haven’t seen already, but I’ve had it recommended too many times, so it’s definitely on my list this season!
Don't forget to enter the Giveaway! Nu uitati sa va inscrieti la Giveaway!
 Follow me on FacebookTwitter and Bloglovin.

10 comentarii:

  1. Love The Holiday and Love, Actually!

    xoxox,
    CC

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Intotdeauna intru si citesc cu nerabdare postarea aceasta a ta! :)
    Multumesc! Faine recomandari!

    Te pup!
    Ilda
    Lavender Thoughts

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Ma bucur mult sa aud asta. Vizionare placuta, daca te-am convins! :*

      Ștergere
  3. Aaahh.. I love Gone With the Wind.. I used to watch it with my dad and now since I live far from him, I would miss him everytime I watch it. It is one of those movies that you don't get tired of

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Exactly my point! It seems like I'm not the only one to associate it with family. :)

      Ștergere
  4. cel cu Grinch îl văd aproape în fiecare an. Îl ador ! E super haios, dar și instructiv

    RăspundețiȘtergere