miercuri, 28 mai 2014

Floral Boost



I’ve always wanted a silky floral-printed blazer, to give my looks a boost of freshness and energy. The one I got from Tidestore, designed with slim line and front patch pockets, is both figure flattering and feminine. I paired it with these golden chain dangle earrings I got from Majestical Jewelry and came up with a perfect business-casual look. You will be seeing both of these pieces in a second outfit soon and many more in the future.
The earrings came with complimentary packaging, an elegant box and a silky bag to safely store them in.
I was wearing: Floral Blazer: here; Top; Promod; Pants: C&A; Heels: Zara; Earrings: Majestical Jewelry

Follow me on FacebookTwitter and Bloglovin.

11 comentarii:

  1. I love your shoes and your jacket is charming:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. What a beautiful outfit! That floral print blazer is just perfect for spring.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I totally agree. :) Glad you like it! :X

      Ștergere
  3. I like the blazer and the pumps. Charming outfit and great looks by you here.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Ah, ce zambet frumos si senin! :)
    Minunat look, Madalina! Pana la cel mai mic detaliu... Pentru cercei, ai datele necesare, iti vin perfect! Nu pot sa nu remarc tenul frumos si proaspat!

    Multi pupici!
    Zilele de weekend sa fie dupa cum ti le doresti! :)

    Ilda
    Lavender Thoughts

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Iti multumesc, draga mea! Te pup cu drag! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere