vineri, 13 iunie 2014

Night Mode

EN:
            Lately I’ve been obsessing over loose blouses, the kind that make you both look and feel relaxed, perfect for week-ends and unplanned getaways. I buy them in the biggest size I can find and mix them however I like. This time, for a more polished, evening look, I added some comfortable heels and my favorite Meli Melo bag.
            Top:C&A; Blazer: Debenhams; Pants: Promod; Bag: Meli Melo; Sandals: New Look
RO:
            In ultima vreme prefer bluzele largi- acelea care te fac sa arati si sa te simti relaxat, perfecte pentru week-end-uri si vacante scurte, neplanificate. Imi cumpar marimea cea mai mare (XL) si le port in diverse combinatii. Aici, in variant unei tinute de seara, cu o pereche comoda de sandale cu toc si geanta mea preferata de la Meli Melo.



                                              Follow me on FacebookTwitter and Bloglovin.

8 comentarii: