joi, 14 august 2014

Summer Combos: White and Pink

EN:
One of my favorite color combinations during summer is white and pink, for perfectly fresh and colorful looks.
This post features two outfits: a white top with a pair of pink trousers and the other way round: a pink top mixed with white trousers. Both lace tops were ordered here and I was pleasantly surprised by their good quality. Let me know which one you like best.
RO:
            Combinatia alb-roz, in doua variante diferite, perfecte pentru vara.
Outfit no.1: Top: here; trousers: C&A; sandals: Promod; Bag: here; Accessories: Guess, C&A, Koton.
Outfit no. 2: Top: here; Trousers: Stradivarius via Kurtmann; sandals: Promod; Bag: here; Accessories: Guess, C&A, Koton.
                           Follow me on FacebookTwitter and Bloglovin.

19 comentarii:

  1. Ambele outfituri sunt superbe. Imi plsce la nebunie bluzita alba! Te pup! :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Ambele variante ti se potrivesc. Imi place foarte mult topul brodat alb si geanta.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Foarte frumoase ambele tinute, desi prima ma atrage mai mult.Poate pentru ca am vazut topul acum ceva timp pe Romwe si nu am apucat nici acum sa il cumpar.Te pup

    gya-make-up.blogspot.ro

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc! Topul e foarte ffumos lucrat, iti recomand sa alegi o marime mai mare decat porti de obicei. Al meu e XL si imi vine la fix.

      Ștergere
  4. Great post
    love your blog!!
    would you like to follow each other via GoogleFC ??
    if yes, follow me, let me know and I follow you too :))

    kisses

    http://www.duffymossdaily.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Foarte frumoase ambele tinute, topul roz din ultima varianta este sublim, imi place la maxim!
    Te-am pupat!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, write me on comment.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG
    Fashion Projects

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. The white top is so cute!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    RăspundețiȘtergere