miercuri, 18 februarie 2015

Tidestore Finds

I told you about Tidestore previously – it’s an online shopping retailer, selling the latest trends in women’s clothing and accessories, for discount prices. You can find just about anything on their website. Since it’s past the middle of February already and spring is almost knocking on the door, I thought it was time to think about renewing our wardrobes, so I took the liberty of making a quick selection of personal favorites for you. Here it goes:
This Lace Patchwork Jumpsuit reminded me of Emma Stone’s outfit at the Golden Globes earlier this year:
here
I think it would go beautifully with these shoes, in black:
here
Moving on to more casual looks, I had a hard time trying to choose between these three jackets: 
1/ 2/ 3
I also liked this lace back light sweater, very girly and sweet:
here
And this shawl collar cardigan, with ethnic motives, just my style:
here
I couldn’t skip including a bag, in this case a backpack, in lavender, for a pop of pastel:
here
Let me know what you think about my finds and whether you would wear them.
                    Follow me on FacebookTwitter and Bloglovin.

8 comentarii:

  1. Îmi place ghiozdănelul lila, este tare drăguț. Și puloverul cu dantelă în spate e pe gustul meu!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Most charming to me were the pumps and the backpack. Both would make almost any girl charming and pretty.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Imi plac toate, desi nu stiu daca as purta rucsacelul lila, chiar daca e tare simpatic.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Pantofii sunt preferatii mei, imi place selectia facuta de tine ;)

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere